Group Retirement Plans
Many small and mid-sized businesses want to offer a retirement plan to their employees but are concerned with the time, costs, and liability. At Preisz Financial, we seek to solve this problem by offering comprehensive group retirement plan services. As an independent RIA firm, we are not tied to any one investment provider and instead have access to a wide range of products. Our team of nice people, who are experienced retirement plan professionals, work closely with clients to determine appropriate retirement plan options that helps both the business owner and employees pursue a financially secure retirement.
Retirement Plans We Support:
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans
- We assist business owners with plan design review, open architecture, fund monitoring, due diligence analysis, plan administration review, and more to help you manage your retirement plan and ensure it is up-to-date and benefiting both you and your employees.
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Providing the highest contribution and tax deduction, you may consider a defined benefit plan if your company plans on contributing significantly more than the maximum for owners and key employees. We assist with all elements of these plans, including design, investment, administration and compliance, communication with employees, and control of expenses. Often, a business owner will consider incorporating a Defined Benefit Pension plan into their business succession arrangement.
- Non-Qualified Supplemental Deferred Compensation
- Depending on your business, you may need to be selective as to which employees receive benefits. This plan offers the ability to target specific employees a business wants to attract, reward, and retain.
Services We Offer:
FOR PLAN SPONSORS (click for brochure)
FOR EMPLOYEES (click for brochure)