Patricia Zimmerman RHU®
Patty is the primary “go to” person for business owners, plan administrators and employees with any and all questions about healthcare benefits. With over 42 years of Health Benefits experience, Patty is indispensable and offers her clients a wealth of knowledge, insights, information, resources and integrity. By providing personalized service with exceptional attention to detail, she has developed longlasting relationships with every client. She understands that you need a partner who is knowledgeable, collaborative and fun to work with while being professional and timely as that is critical to the success of your company.
Because of her excellent level of service, frequent communication and attention to detail, she has been called “a rock star.” She always keeps her clients’ best interests in mind and is highly respected for her enduring dedication to serving as an extension of her clients’ human resources team. She is a multi-tasker extraordinaire, being able to move in multiple directions to help where needed.
Patty is a native Oregonian and truly loves the Pacific Northwest. When not spending time with her husband, family, and friends, she can be found tending to the garden, camping, cooking, golfing, traveling to Hawaii and other warm weather destinations or participating in walks that benefit organizations such as Albertina Kerr, Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, Arthritis Foundation, Susan B. Komen For the Cure, and others. She also finds time to volunteer for the Great Toy Drive and Oregon Food Bank.
- Group Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Health Savings Accounts
- Voluntary Employee Benefits
- Member, National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- Member, Oregon Association of Health Underwriters (OAHU)
- Member, Portland Association of Health Underwriters (PAHU)
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member, Portland Human Resource Management Association (PHRMA)
Education, Certifications & Licenses
- Registered Health Underwriter® RHU®)
- Life and Health Insurance licenses in Oregon and Washington