William A. Preisz AIF®, CRPS®, CPA
William comes to Preisz Financial from a career in accounting and banking. His CPA training brings a high level of attention to detail when offering employee education meetings, enrollment meetings and ongoing plan administrative support.
William graduated from Boston University’s Questrom School of Business with major in Business Administration. He started his accounting career in Portland at Moss Adams, LLP before moving on to Controller and CFO positions with several local banks. Providing the most accurate and useful data to plan administrators and participants is his passion.
Outside of the office, William has been a lifelong supporter of the Boy Scouts of America. An Eagle Scout himself, he now leads in the role of Scoutmaster for the troop he participated in as a youth. William feels that Scouting significantly enriched his development as a youth and now endeavors to pay that forward. William also enjoys spending his time with his wife and two young daughters..
- Qualified Retirement Plan Enrollment
- Education and Administrative Support
- Boy Scout Troop 150
Education, Certifications & Licenses
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, Questrom School of Business, Boston University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS®)